Sunday, August 31, 2014

Additional Social Media

So, as I was browsing the interwebs for some potential other posting ideas that I can throw in when I am just having a slow thinking week I came across some different blogs that talk about having a social media extension to their blog. And from what I can tell I have roughly 8 or so regular-ish viewers to this site (if I am reading right there are maybe 7 of you from the US and 1 or 2 from Poland?). Anyways, that was just a little demographic for you guys :) I know, information you all wanted to know.

So the idea intrigued me. Especially because out of ALL of the different social media websites that are out there I only have my personal Facebook account. No Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, etc. I have maybe gone on to Pintrest once or twice in my life and the same goes with Tumblr. I have used Twitter once for an extra credit question in college that never got graded and it took me WAY longer than I care to mention to actually figure out how to tweet to the right place.

So the question I pose for you, and any other people who randomly come across this page is whether or not you want me to add an extension to this page. I would be very open to maybe making a Pintrest or Tumblr account for this page, if enough of you wanted me to I would do a Facebook page, and it would essentially take a lot of people to convince me to do a Twitter account. If there are other social media sites that you think would be kind of cool for me to get into to add variety to this then I could give them a look-see. I want to know what it is that would add a little bit more interest or make it more fun or easier for you to follow this page.

So let me know in the comments below your top two social media sites that you use, and I will figure it out from there. And a disclaimer for my wonderful readers: The only things I see myself posting on any of those places are book related things. The only non-book related item that might pop up is food. Because I am passionate about baking. And if I am going to invest time into any of those places...well...I will make my time worth it!

(The main blog that brought this to my attention was Book.Blog.Bake )

No comments:

Post a Comment