Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Maria V. Snyder's new book!



So, I realize this is most likely going to be old news for those who are big fans of Maria V. Snyder and all of her books. But she is coming out with another trilogy of books that follows with the Study series characters! So happy! I have a nice little countdown on the right side of the page for when the book is released and I hope you will all at least read the study series in preparation for the release. If you are a little leery and want a more specific review on the Study series, I am going to probably be reviewing it next after I finish the Malazan Book of the Fallen. If on the other hand you are a really big die hard fan, there is a giveaway going on for a signed copy of the book on the Two Chicks on Books page. The release date is Feb 24, 2015 and I really just cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment